The Caterer Finance and Property Summit
This half-day summit will take a close look at the finance options available for hospitality businesses as operators look to get back on a firm financial footing.
It will address both how to balance the books after unprecedented business pressure and the most sustainable ways to raise the finance for expansion.
With opportunities available for the right project, the summit will ask whether we are to expect a boom in new openings and explore how to find the perfect property at the right price.
The Caterer Finance and Property Summit is a must-attend event for hospitality executives, general managers and aspiring business owners.
Topics covered include:
- Learn from some of the UK's sharpest financial minds, with case studies and success stories from hospitality alongside other sectors
- The opportunities for expansion and how to raise cash, including alternative funding methods/span>
- How to balance debt so that it doesn’t become a burden
- Analysis of the property market and a guide to finding the right site
- Dealing with difficult landlords
- Whether the high street will make a comeback
Agenda: coming soon!
The Marketing Summit agenda will be released in July. To receive email updates on the agenda and speakers, please register below: