The Caterer Marketing Summit
The Caterer Marketing Summit will explore how you can best position your business to benefit from what is expected to be a staycation summer.
This half-day masterclass will give hospitality PR and marketing professionals the skills, knowledge and networks to fine-tune strategies, effectively measure success and demonstrate return on investment from campaigns.
It will explore how best to attract the markets that will be spending this year and how to reach them, including guidance on the most effective booking engines and latest social media trends.
The summit will also analyse what effect the pandemic has had on the relationship between sales, revenue management and IT, along with providing insight into the technology that can help plug any gaps.
The Caterer Marketing Summit is a must-attend event for hospitality general managers, sales, marketing & PR professionals.
Topics covered include:
- How to create a strategy that targets the markets likely to be spending this summer
- What works for the staycation market – should you concentrate on self- catering and apartments?
- How to effectively measure the value and effort of your output
- The effect the pandemic has had on marketing, sales, revenue management and IT – and how to build your team in a new image
- The perfect pitch for consumer and trade journalists – and how to create stories that build momentum
- Latest trends and consumer behaviours in social media
- The technology that can help you target your market and drive bookings
Agenda: coming soon!
The Marketing Summit agenda will be released in March. To receive email updates on the agenda and speakers, please register below: